Read everything that's provided for in this post.
1 WP, 2 Banners, 1 Layout.
Actually, that's supposed to be 2 layouts but I haven't fixed the other. I'll make sure to edit this post once I get it fixed. Not much in this offering... I'm strugling right now... I'm so busy with my work and as usual, my PC is not cooperating. O_O Please continue supporting Visual Fetish. Spread the word... we might get some sort of motivation or something. Lol.
Hello to everyone in the community and hello to my fellow Mods. Hope you guys are doing okay. XP
By the way, with the Gazette layout, I've been haviong some problems with the calendar view so I just took it off. If you think you can fix it, well, you're more than welcome to add it up.
1. Overrides and images are always provided for within the post.
2. Save and upload the images to your own server. Don't hotlink.
3. Copy and paste the overrides. I left instructions within the codes to guide you in changing the sidebar info. Don't forget to apply it to all the pages within your LJ account (ex. apply it under CALENDAR_, DAY_, FRIENDS_, etc.). If you're having problems with it, leave a message. But please, do try to research on your own first--hell, I'm [still] doing it.
4. A website is needed to be able to use this layout if not, it will not load properly. Don't ask me why, it just works that way. A lot of people are having trouble with this instruction. Just go to "edit user info" screen and add a website on the proper field. Any website will do.
5. My layouts are simple: S1 Style = Generator || no custom colors needed || only applicable to IE [never got around to testing that in other browsers] || with or without any of the two: user icon or FO banner ||
7. Layout credit already provided. Do not remove. And don't change anything.
1. Go to your LJ menu and click "Manage Accounts".
2. Look for "Customization" and click on "Customize Journal".
3. You will see 4 tabs that says the following: "Basics", "Look and Feel", "Custom Options", and "Advanced".
4. First, click on "Look and Feel". This will allow you to choose "Generator" for all (Most Recent Events, Friends View, Calendar, Day View) of the applicable layouts in your site. Second, go to "Theme" and tick off the "Custom Colors" radio button. The options will drop down. Delete all the color settings and leave them blank. You don't need to fill it up. Third, go to "Mood Icons" and choose whatever smiley presets you want.
5. Don't forget to click "Save Changes" under this tab.
6. Go to the next tab which is "Custom Options".
7. Here you will 'finally' see the override notepad. This used to be on the same page as the "Custom Colors" and "Layout" options but for some weird reason, the LJ mods decided to separate them. -_- Anyway, just paste the overrides I've provided on that space.
8. Again, don't forget to click on "Save Changes".
9. A link will then appear above saying, "Your settings have been saved. View your journal."
10. Browse through all the sub-sites like "Friends", "Calendar", etc. to see of everything's okay.
11. If something looks screwed up and it's because of the overrides, tell me. :D I'll help you out.
1. The people I send out all my lovin' to: [Credits]
***Note: This list is going to be continually updated. If you think I've used your material and I haven't added your name after three weeks since posting my graphics, please notify me. Thanks.***
----------1 WP, 2 Banners
Direct Link: http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5
2 We Love Visual Fetish Banners (hope you don't mind the shameless plug... and please use the codes provided if you're going to display them in you user info)
Style: S1 generator
Custom Colors: Not Needed
User Icon/FO Banner: FO provided
Resolution: 1024x724 only
Browser Compatibility: IE only
Credit: Included in the layout
Preview: Viva de Gazerock
Credit Sig (there's 2 for this layout, so please load them both or i'll really be pissed off)
***the only sidebar images are the 2 credit sigs provided for already***